Your logged in as guest
- UML is a schema language for software. It was designated a schema language for geo information by ISO 19103.
- On behalf of the United Nations, the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization aims to promote the global enhancement of education, science, communications, information and culture. In Germany, UNESCO is known, in particular, for the identification of areas of Global Cultural Heritage.
- Uniform Resource Locator (URL)
- An URL is an address string, the makes a unique reference to an internet site (or a network resource).
- Update refers to the adaptation of (digital) geo data to account for changes to the earth's surface. GIS data are updated on a regular basis or at regular intervals.
- Urban land readjustment
- Urban land readjustment means the readjustment of plot boundaries as an urban land-use measure for the purposes of developing urban land as stipulated in the Federal Building Code.
- Urban land-use planning
- Urban land-use planning is a form of spatial planning responsibility for which is vested with municipal authorities. Urban land-use planning is governed in the Federal Building Code (BauBG).
- The Universal Transversal Mercator Representation UTM is based on the GRS80 reference ellipsoid that best adapts to the earth's surfaces. It is a transversal cylindrical projection and is scheduled to replace the Gauß-Krüger system in the long run.