Your logged in as guest
- Living space for animal and plant species.
- HEPS SAPOS
- The High-Precision Real-Time Positioning Service offered by the Federal State Office for Surveying Rhineland-Palatinate is a real-time positioning system with a precision accuracy of 1 to 5 cm.
- Higher horizontal control points (Übergeordnete Lagefestpunkte, ÜFP)
- 2,455 higher horizontal control points in Rhineland-Palatinate constitute a homogenous higher network of control stations. Higher horizontal control points form part of geodetic spatial references. The average distance between control points amounts to about 3.5 km.
- The Hypertext Transfer Protocol is a system that serves to transmit data into a network. The primary application area is the world wide web.
- Hybrid GIS
- A hybrid GIS (hybrid: merging) reunites vector data and raster data.